Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Especially when he goes crazy 😉

For real! ❤️

I'm a season behind on Supernatural and it STILL isn't on Netflix.  I'm dying over here!

Yeah, I barely got it in in time- my sister and I ended up buying the episodes on iTunes I think? I think they're also available on Amazon. They didn't set us back too much, we split the cost. It was a good season, not one of the best IMO, but still good.

How would you feel about reading the episode guide to Season 10 before 11 starts? It kind of sucks figuring out things that way, but at least you'd be caught up and maybe can watch it another time?

Just binge watched The Guild over the weekend on Netflix. I was very late to this one. If you're a gamer (or married to one), I recommend it. It definitely has moments of hilarity. The stay at home mom that neglects her children to game all day is a riot. I mean, she's horrible, but hilarious. Not the most polished of shows, but a nice guilty pleasure. 

Anonymous Insider

I like the Guild but FD grinds my gears, there have been too many times where she poses as a "gamer girl" and seen it melt off. Around the time she started appearing on Tabletop and some video podcasts, everytime a WoW/Dragon Age/insert newest RPG VG would come up she would talk about how her character was dressed and nothing else.

I love The Guild! I think I need to catch up. Is there a season after the con?

The Guild is so much fun!  I love Zaboo!

I got sucked into watching Empire recently. I swore off the show when it came out and then decided I had to try. I'm glad I did; I watched the entire first season in 2 days and am now hooked. 

It's so good!! Season 2 starts September 23rd 😄

I was feeling down today so naturally a marathon of Veep has ensued 

Hope you feel better njattana 😞

I did not work on ebit this weekend.  That is unusual for me cuz I work almost everyday even if a little bit.  I watched several really good shows and movies.  Netflix/Amazon video is a treasure ....

Thanks GC, hopefully things will get better. I am proud that I no longer seek retail therapy on bad/stressful days, meaning my no/low buy is really working.

What did you end up watching? Any recommendations?

Has anybody watched this show called "The Code".  It is an Aussie show with Lucy Lawless in it, amongst others.  I have just watched the first episode and it has good reviews on Netflix.  There are 2 seasons as of now...I am thinking of investing my time.

Anybody?  Comments?

I have not but following your question in case someone chimes in. I just heard about this too. I love Lucy Lawless so I'm already interested. 

Lucy always brings back memories of watching Xena when I was younger! ❤️

I just started sons of anarchy over again. It has been too long and i need some jax in my life right now!

FINALLY getting around to watching season three of House of Cards. Along with my usual steady stream of reality junk - Bachelor in Paradise, Real Housewives OC and NYC, Teen Mom...

BIP! I'm so addicted to this show! Have you been watching After Paradise on Monday nights?

Hee hee, yes! Moar drama!! Next episode is the finale!!!

Not gonna lie - I'm sad it's ending next week:( I like the summer bachelor shows much better than the actual bachelor/ette main shows. Did you see JJ on After Paradise? He's my favorite villain turned hero!

And, just in case anyone else is watching this and missed last night's episode, I'll spoiler alert:

Spoiler
Can you believe Samantha made Jenny sit in the corner during her segment?! If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, sketchball!!
testing