Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

Currently watching and enjoying:

Big Brother 17

Bachelor in Paradise

Watching, but feeling meh about it:

Under the Dome

Anxiously awaiting:

Survivor (fan favorites voted back for this upcoming season! will up all the game play!)

HTGAWM (is it just me or is Frank way attractive?! heart eyes emoji)

Nashville

Grey's Anatomy

Bachelor

OITNB - 4th season;)

I totally agree with ur feelings on Under the Dome.  I really enjoyed it for awhile, even though it is NOTHING like the book, but this season it has just gone down hill, in my opinion.  

Have you watched Haven. It's a good one if ur into the super natural kind of stuff.

I can't figure out if Under the Dome is a good or bad show.... But I keep watching too!

Right?! I loved the first season, but now it just seems so out there. I mean, a dome coming down to begin with is out there, but it's just become more out there. I want to know how it all gets resolved, so I keep watching...

I do love Big Jim though!

Big Jim is the best!!! I keep cheering for him.  It used to be kind of mysterious and now it's like What the What are we seeing?!? Lol

Exactly!! That goo...gross!

I just finished the book, and i HATE big jim in it. Nothing like the tv counterpart. He is just, digusting in the book. Reading it, and knowing how it ends (no worries, i wont spoil it) really put me off the show though. 

Yeah, the show seems to share very little in common with the book. Def not liking this season. Haven't even been watching it.

Aww Big Jim:( I haven't read the book, but I definitely understand being frustrated when the tv show/movie does not do true justice to the book. Now, you've simultaneously made me more curious about the ending and made me want to just give up on watching it!

I'm watching ANTM-America's Next Top Model. I'm waiting for Walking Dead to come back on. Last movie I saw was Antman.

Four more episodes of Breaking Bad to go....!!  This show has been a trip!

And I love the Walking Dead 🙂 

does anyone watch Inside Amy Schumer?  She's hilarious!

Oh man, does breaking bad get REAL good at the end.  Its so twisted at the end.  I actually wish I hadn't finished it, so I can watch it again for the first time.  Jesse!!!!!

I got so excited, I didnt keep scrolling to see u finished it...and we feel the same way and I wrote that without having read ur feelings first.....jesse!!!!

Just saw this... that's so cool!

And so many feelings for Jesse!!!!

I love Breaking Bad so much. Great example of a show that really pushed to evolve and develop a plot beyond its initial scale, and do it really successfully! 

Plus...

Spoiler
Gus Fring's death was one of the best deaths ever. I want to post the gif so bad, because it's so bomb.

Finally finished and it was such a great ending!  Loved it loved everything about it!!

I am quite sad that I'm finished watching and I wish I could go back to the time before I watched it so that I could watch it for the first time again. Or maybe I just need to get out more lol 

You're not alone, a lot of people had similar sentiments about Breaking Bad. I remember Facebook being a total mess of people who just couldn't handle it being over. I hadn't started watching it at the time, so I couldn't relate at the time, but I can now!

One of my favorite scenes was Walter finding Jane. He said he pictured himself finding his daughter and those tears came in a heartbeat. Pretty crazy going from Malcolm in the Middle to Breaking Bad!

I have a Pollos Hermanos T-shirt!!!

I came here to post that the only show I'm watching now is suits and reading the comments made me realize I missed the finale last night! I was surprised to see others like it. I'm so terrible at remembering which shows are on which days so I might start watching something but then miss it for a few weeks and forget about it. I get so easily distracted at home that even if I'm waiting for the show to come on, I'll end up doing something else and before I know it several hours have passed and I missed it.

Before suits I watched white collar and loved it. I also watch the walking dead, OITNB, and bob's burgers.  Now I need to run and watch the season finale of suits! 

Just watched the final episode of Season 11 of Grey's Anatomy.  The abc7 and Grey's Anatomy Facebook page ruined it for me, but it was still interesting to watch.  Does anybody still watch Grey's?  

Last night I watched Bite Size on Netflix (documentary about overweight children) it was so heartbreaking, but very well directed.  It was a good watch.

I do! I'm not as into the show as I was the first 7 or 8 seasons. Now, I've invested so much time into it I have to know how it all plays out in the end. Yang was my favorite; I still miss her.

testing