Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

What are the best products in the store? I'm willing to splurge a little bit if necessary!

Re: What are the best products in the store? I'm willing to splurge a little bit if necessary!

@Cara1717 If you are looking to splurge, I recommend Retin-A.

Re: What are the best products in the store? I'm willing to splurge a little bit if necessary!

Hi Cara1717, 

I've been dealing with acne for years and I swear I've tried almost acne related product at Sephora. 

Without hesitation, I recommend the Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment. Ever since I tried it a few years ago, it has been my go-to product when I  get a new breakout. It wears wonderfully under makeup and I seriously see results in redness and especially size when I use this treatment. 

I also recommend purchasing a really effective yet gentle cleanser. One of my favorites is the Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment, which can be used both morning and night. I love this cleanser because it doesn't dry out my skin and makes it feel super clean and prepped for any treatments and moisturizer. 

It can take awhile to find the right products for you so always feel free to ask for samples to be made for you in-store. I hope that by sharing some of my favorite acne products, you are able to find some of your own favorites. 

Cheers to clearer skin, 

Megan 

upload_5424723404777263794.jpg

upload_245788109629538226.jpg

I

I have occasional bouts of acne, and I use Dr Dennis Gross daily peels & sulfur mask to treat the acne / lighten the scar. I'm addicted to popping my pimples. oops. I have dry skin btw. 

My friend with bad constant acne swears by Murad. She has oily skin. 

Good luck!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • upload_5424723404777263794.jpg
  • upload_245788109629538226.jpg
testing