ellie97

Teenage acne!!!! What are the best products to use to make that summer acne go away?

symbolicbeauty

Re: Teenage acne!!!! What are the best products to use to make that summer acne go away?

(0) Hearts

Please do not use St.Ives Apricot Scrub. I realized that was making my acne worse. I stopped using it 2 days ago, and my skin is healing so well now. You can't really make teenage acne go away, but you can control it and help with products. I use the La Roche Posay line, which is a tad expensive, but worth it. You can pick it up at Walgreens. The face was I use, called Effaclar Foaming Gel is about $23, and has helped my skin dramatically. I also use the Effaclar Duo Gel, which is $32, but it lasts a long time, and so does the cleanser. If you start to have dry skin, only use the Duo as a spot treatment.

lilmissmodel14

Re: Teenage acne!!!! What are the best products to use to make that summer acne go away?

(0) Hearts

Spot treatments work and also cleansing/exfoliating works too :smileyhappy: I understand your problems, also use a toner!

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

i really like to use a benzoyl peroxide cream every night ot keep acne/blemishes away.  My favorite is a 5% benzoyl peroxide cream with tea tree oil by dff which you can get from ulta.  My second favorite is clean and clear's persa gel 10 which is a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream.  Also, try a sulfur mask 1-2 times a week to help prevent acne as well.  I really like one by Peter Thomas Roth.  It is a bit pricey, but it lasts quite a while!

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

s1027499-main-hero.jpgClinique skincare products are gentle, and doesn't burn or make your face feel tight

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • ellie97
    • lilmissmodel14
    • DesertRose0706
    • tashalicious
    • symbolicbeauty
Photos1
  • s1027499-main-hero.jpg