From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Acne-Prone Skin

Acne-Prone Skin

• 97705 Members
  • 5514 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Break out
hey y’all! I’ve started to have a little break outs between my boobs where I get a pimple here and there which now have lead to le ...read more
hey y’all! I’ve started to have a little break outs between my boobs where I get a pimple here and there which now have lead to leaving dark marks. At first 1 was no big deal now it’s 4/5 spots. I never had this problem before.. any solutions on how to remove the dark spots?
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Mental Side of Breakouts
|
Re: Mental Side of Breakouts
HALL OF FAMER V INSIDER
Reply: It will probably be expensive but laser treatments can help with the acne scaring. Also, prescription retinoids will help, but wi ...read more
It will probably be expensive but laser treatments can help with the acne scaring. Also, prescription retinoids will help, but will take a long time. When I was young I had a lot of scaring but within 6-12 months it looked a lot better. Good luck! 🍀
breaking out so baddd
|
Re: breaking out so baddd
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Forehead acne is often influenced by hormonal changes in the body. Hormones like androgens can increase oil production in the ski ...read more
Forehead acne is often influenced by hormonal changes in the body. Hormones like androgens can increase oil production in the skin, leading to clogged pores and acne. To get rid of this try and use products with Benzoyl peroxide like the CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit.
Acne safe products
Spoiler Hello! I’ve been trying out all the trending products but none of them seem to work on my skin type! I have acne-prone sk ...read more
Spoiler Hello! I’ve been trying out all the trending products but none of them seem to work on my skin type! I have acne-prone skin and I was wondering if you guys know any safe makeup for acne?
Glow recipe
The ordinary
|
Re: The ordinary
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @bloopkitten Hello! I think it's a great set and would probably help. ...read more
@bloopkitten Hello! I think it's a great set and would probably help.
Makeup
|
Re: Makeup
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @elanaa109 How are you currently addressing/treating your acne? Are there any products you’ve already tried that don’t work for yo ...read more
@elanaa109 How are you currently addressing/treating your acne? Are there any products you’ve already tried that don’t work for your skin?
Forehead Bumps
|
Re: Forehead Bumps
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Another really good product for acne is the adaplane gel it helps clear up acne you can but it at Walgreens for like 25 bucks it w ...read more
Another really good product for acne is the adaplane gel it helps clear up acne you can but it at Walgreens for like 25 bucks it works so good
Recent images from this conversation
Skincare
Acne
|
Re: Acne
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi thank you so much for replying I have been trying to get rid of this for months and will definitely be trying the baby shampoo ...read more
Hi thank you so much for replying I have been trying to get rid of this for months and will definitely be trying the baby shampoo soon, I have tried anti dandruff shampoo for fungal acne with no fragrance and that hasn’t seemed to work either it just dried out my skin. If you have any other recommendations definitely reach out.
Recent images from this conversation
18,583 Posts