Answer
alcmeow
Stopped using Clarisonic....skin much clearer.....

I'm dying to know if anyone has had a similar experience!! I used my Clarisonic Mia faithfully for 6 months. It seemed my face would get worse, then clear up, get worse, clear up.....and so on. I stopped using it in mid-March due to a nasty sunburn I got while in Florida, here we are, it's almost May and I haven't touched it once....my skin hasn't looked this good in a loooong time and of course I'm thrilled, but did I waste time and money on the Clarisonic?? I don't doubt the brush itself, the company or any of their products but my mind is boggled anyway! Toward the end of my Florida vacation, the sunburn healed and my face seemed clearer...so I kinda tested the whole situation and stopped using the brush, trying to see if there was a correlation. I'd love to hear some input on this, the Clarisonic is collecting dust.....

Spoiler

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
clarks18
Answered
(0) Hearts

I think people read the great reviews and think it will cure all their skin issues.  Which is not the case.  Everyone's skin will react differently.  I have a Clarisonic that I got last Christmas.  When I first got it I used it every other day.  My skin looked terrible.  It was too harsh, too harsh to use everyday.  I cut my use down to once a week.  My skin feels so much better.  I use it for a deeper exfoliation than what a scrub.  I have combo/oily skin and I think adding the Clarisonic to my routine has helped.  You just have to listen to your skin and rememeber that everyone reacts differently to every product or tool.

Question Stats
  • 10 answers
  • 14 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • carrierose
    • jennypenny1995
    • makeupobesessed
    • clarks18
    • alcmeow
    • moreanna