Answer
alcmeow
Stopped using Clarisonic....skin much clearer.....

I'm dying to know if anyone has had a similar experience!! I used my Clarisonic Mia faithfully for 6 months. It seemed my face would get worse, then clear up, get worse, clear up.....and so on. I stopped using it in mid-March due to a nasty sunburn I got while in Florida, here we are, it's almost May and I haven't touched it once....my skin hasn't looked this good in a loooong time and of course I'm thrilled, but did I waste time and money on the Clarisonic?? I don't doubt the brush itself, the company or any of their products but my mind is boggled anyway! Toward the end of my Florida vacation, the sunburn healed and my face seemed clearer...so I kinda tested the whole situation and stopped using the brush, trying to see if there was a correlation. I'd love to hear some input on this, the Clarisonic is collecting dust.....

Spoiler

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
DTalksAll
Answered
(0) Hearts

@carrierose I got a similar reaction. I only use mine 3x a week. I was chatting with a Cast Member when I was picking up the deep pore brushes, and she mentioned I should only use it once or twice a week. I said I only use the Clarisonic 3x a week; 2x with the deep pore 1x with the sensitive. She then rudely stated "You don't use it every night in the shower?!?!" No! I never use it in the shower, it wastes too much time & I end up with conditioner all over my face. She shook her head & walked away. 

I chemically exfoliate almost every night, I don't need the clarisonic every night. 

Question Stats
  • 10 answers
  • 14 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • carrierose
    • jennypenny1995
    • makeupobesessed
    • clarks18
    • alcmeow
    • moreanna