Answer
TwoShoes2
Skin produst for adult acne

i am 35 and have very oily sensitve skin where i continue to break out especially around the cheekbones.  do you have an product suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
fran11
Answered

I have started using skincare products from Origins over the past few months. They have done WONDERS for my skin. I am 28 and suffer from some breakouts and have slightly oily skin. Here is what I have been using, and am loving it:

Morning- Origins Zero Oil Cleanser, Zero Oil Toner (this is wonderful), and then I moistursine and apply my makeup.

Night - Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser on my Clarisonic, Zero Oil Toner aNd then my moisturizer.  A few times a week I use their Charcoal mask and it makes my skin very refreshed and just looking nice the next morning. 

I just bought their acne spot treatment yesterday because I had a blemish the size of a small planet on my jawline. I applied it before bed and this morning, the blemish has reduced so much and is far less noticeable. Best spot treatment I have tried (and I have tried a ton!)

I have been very impressed with the Origins skincare products I have used so far and plan to try more (moisturizers) once the products I am currently using ruin out! 

I have found the associates at the origins counters are very knowledgable about their products and can really recommend a routine or combination of products that will work for your needs.

sorry for the long rant...I just have never felt happy with my skin's appearance until recently! :-)

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • fran11
    • beautylovingirl
    • TwoShoes2
    • babs411
    • Laurin88