Answer
challan
Sensitive skin with breakouts!
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Help! I am breaking out like crazy! I have small bumps all over my face and a few that slowly keep developing into full blown angry red pimples. I have never had breakouts like this before in my life. My skin is very sensitive, so anytime I use acne medicated skincare products, my face and eyes swell up and become one big rash. Last time I tried Clinique's Acne Solutions, I had to go to the doctor to get a shot just to get the swelling to go down. 

So, are there any products I can use for my acne ridden sensitive skin? I am desperate! Thank you. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Queenofthewest
Answered
(0) Hearts

Has this been an ongoing problem or did the breakouts just start?

challan
(0) Hearts
The breakouts started in the summer, but they've been getting worse. I tried the Clinique Acne Solutions, which was an epic failure. I'm a little scared to try something else.
ktexas
(0) Hearts
Hi challan,

Sounds like we have the same skin type. I had a very similar reaction to benzyl peroxide. I think I have tried almost every acne product on the market. Most are too harsh for my skin. However, the Dr. Brandt Pores No More line of products has worked very well for me. It gently clears up the acne without over-drying, and it does not make my sensitive skin turn red. I love the Pore Thing solution and the Anti-aging mattifying lotion (even if you don't need anti-aging effects, this product is the best for clearing up my acne).

You can try a little sample on your wrist or forearm to watch for an allergic response before you apply new products on your face.

Good luck to you!

challan
(0) Hearts
Thank you very much ktexas :smileyhappy: I will look into this line.
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • challan
    • cherrybombtastic
    • ktexas
    • beautylovingirl
    • oopz
    • marshiemallow
    • Queenofthewest