dlong0130

Quick fix for redness caused by blemishes/acne?

I have pretty fair skin and i get a lot of acne especially during the summer so the redness shows up and makes me feel very self conscious about my skin without makeup on. I also have been getting a lot of whiteheads on my nose lately. Does anyone know of some good products/tips to hide redness and get rid of whiteheads? Thanks!

tschmidt2903

Re: Quick fix for redness caused by blemishes/acne?

(0) Hearts

I have the same problems with acne and redness due to my fair skin. I, personally, do not recommend anything from the Murad line because it was incredibly painful when I used it.  My skin was burning from the products, so if you have sensitive skin at all I would stay far away from their products.  I recently got some new products at my local sephora that have worked wonders for me. The one I have had amazing results with is the Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads; they have reduced my redness, as well as, helped with my spots from past acne. acne product.jpg

beautylovingirl

I agree with @Nebel's  suggestion of the Murad that line in particular is super effective for acne.

nebel

swfupload_4233238284785433363.jpgI use the murad overnight soothing gel. you leave it on while you sleep and rinse it off in the morning.  It is pleasant, cooling, and i find it makes quite a difference.

cherrybombtastic

(0) Hearts

Other than make-up, eye drops really help with getting rid of redness! As for whiteheads, you may want to look into a spot treatment like Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel and some blotting sheets because I assume your T-zone probably gets oily. Try to find blotting sheets that don't have any chemicals and ingredients in them. That's better than some that have mineral oil in them. I hope this helps and good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • beautylovingirl
    • tschmidt2903
    • nebel
    • dlong0130
Photos2
  • swfupload_4233238284785433363.jpg
  • acne product.jpg