Answer
ljulius
Origins vs Boscia (hormonal acne)
(0) Hearts

I want to switch to gentler skincare products to treat my acne and dark acne marks. I have alot of active breakouts with some cystic acne. The breakouts are on mainly on my cheeks and along my jaw. I'm interested in Origins or Boscia. Which is a better line for acne or discoloration?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ombre
Answered

You really can't go wrong with either Boscia or Origins. They are both incredible skincare lines! I have hormonal breakouts as well, and personally, they are uncontrollable. They have a mind of its own, no matter what product I use. I use A LOT of Origins products, but I wasn't able to try the Zero Oil line for breakouts (because I'm allergic to one of the ingredients). Even though I am an Origins girl, I must say that the Boscia Clear Complexion line (kit) is probably a bit gentler. Origins one has Salicylic Acid, while Boscia has Willow Bark extract, which Salicylic acid comes from the Willow bark tree, but it's slightly gentler. Boscia has a lighter scent than Origins. I would recommend the Boscia Clear Complexion kit- keep in mind that once you start using it, there is a possibility for your skin to purge with breakouts for a few weeks before getting better. But you have picked 2 great companies. You can always try Boscia for 2-3 months, if you see no difference, then Origins is a second best. Good luck with everything.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • jennyleighs86
    • ljulius
    • ombre