Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Oily Skin and mild acne- Any suggestions !?

I have oily skin not crazy oily but it can get pretty oily at times. I have adult acne, not sever or anything but i do have mild to medium breakouts I don't want to just hide the pimples or bumps I want to know how to get rid of them so any advice would be very helpful and appreciated. Also is there a spray or something I should be putting on my face before I apply makeup to avoid breakouts? ThanIMG_0184.JPGks! 

Re: Oily Skin and mild acne- Any suggestions !?

Hi PrincessDianaxo, I think using exfoliating peel pads would work well for you. I would recommend the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel. It will help treat and reduce the breakouts and smooth the texture. The regular exfoliation will also help keep your pores clear, so you should notice less breakouts in general. I would avoid using any type of scrub as that could exacerbate the breakouts.

Re: Oily Skin and mild acne- Any suggestions !?

Hi, PrincessDianaxo!

Can you please share with us what products you're currently using to comprise your skin care regimen? This way we can know what items to recommend that can fit in with what is existing and what other changes may be made to help you reach your skin care goals!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_0184.JPG
testing