kristaleann

New skincare regimen for my fairly oily, broken out skin?

(0) Hearts

So, I've posted asking about acne treatment kits before. I got some great feedback, but at the same time it really seemed that I was getting results from my current regimen! I'm almost 19 now, and have struggled with acne since middle school. It feels like I've tried almost everything, including the dermatologist in the past. Now that I'm older and definitely more diligent than I was when I was younger, I'm willing to try more things - I'm just ready for my skin to look healthy (and to not feel like I just want to take off my own face and get a new one! I know that sounds very weird/strange.. I'm just ready for REAL, LASTING results!!) One thing, benzoyl peroxide honestly just doesn't seem to work for me. all it does is bleach clothes, sheets, etc :smileysad:

I've been sticking to my routine since it seemed like I was getting somewhere, but my face is just looking and feeling sooo bad again. I wanted to give my skin enough time on my current regimen.. it's been a while now. I'm weighing my options and trying to decide whether I should incorporate different things into my current routine, or if I should start over with something new.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

jennypenny1995

Re: New skincare regimen for my fairly oily, broken out skin?

(0) Hearts

How often are you breaking out and what kind of acne is it?  Pimples, cysts under the skin, or just clogged pores that aren't red?

Phoenixib

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sonya® is the essence of more than just beauty: it is an expression of rejuvenation, admiration and love. Our collection’s formulation of ingredients including aloe vera, fruit extracts, white tea and superior moisturizers give back to your skin. They help to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin like never before.

The Sonya® Skin Care Collection contains five fundamental elements for cleansing, moisturizing, and maintaining overall skin condition and appearance. Aloe Purifying Cleanser, Aloe Refreshing Toner, Aloe Nourishing Serum, Aloe Balancing Cream, and Aloe Deep-Cleansing Exfoliator work together to leave your skin looking fresh and radiant. Indulge in this five-step process, and treat your skin to the luxury it deserves!

DIRECTIONS 

• Cleanse twice daily with Aloe Purifying Cleanser. 
  • Tone and freshen twice daily with Aloe Refreshing Toner. 
  • Apply Aloe Nourishing Serum twice daily. 
  • Apply Aloe Balancing Cream twice daily. 
  • Exfoliate approximately 2 times weekly with Aloe Deep-Cleansing Exfoliator.

The Sonya® Aloe Skin Care Kit includes: 

• Aloe Purifying Cleanser
  • Aloe Refreshing Toner
  • Aloe Nourishing Serum
  • Aloe Balancing Cream
  • Aloe Deep-Cleansing Exfoliator
  • (Products also sold separately.)

Try it because it works.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

The best suggestions that I would recommend would be the Murad Complex Acne kit or the Kate Somerville Blemish Banisher Kit. Either would be great suggestions for you to look at. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • kristaleann
    • Phoenixib