Answer
brittany0859
My face won't stop breaking out?

This might be kind of long. I was using Differin from derm and it stopped working so I started using a Salyclic acid cleanser from Biore and it's kept my skin mostly clear for the last 6 weeks. I also use a Clarisonic. Now I have three cystic pimples on my cheeks (I NEVER used to breakout on my cheeks), two on my chin and I came home today and found I have a new one on my forehead. I also have t ton on tiny under the skin bumps on my chin. What is going on?? My skin wasn't even this barowen I went to the derm the first time! Is there anything you would recommend? Mask, treatment, anything. My skin is also pretty oily.

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 18
hilarydoo
Answered
(0) Hearts

The other answers are right on spot. I had severe cystic acne for several years. Through changing your diet, drinking 60 ounces of water a day, using calming makeup such as BareMinerals, and more your acne will disapate. HOWEVER one thing must be added; Vitamin A. I took Accutane for several months and it greatly reduced my acne. What Accutane is is a high dose of Vitamin A. You should take no more than 25,000 IU of Vitamin A once daily as the bottle recommeds. It is usually found in the form of Beta-Carotene. Also Take 1,000m of Vitamin C which is a building block of new skin.

njudge
Answered
(0) Hearts

ahhh acne and oilness and how to control them...being a male and very concerned about it but I think I have been able to tame it.

i suggest you use a Salyclic acid based cleanser(from murad or biore)

tone with a Salyclic acid based toner(one from clinique is really good, it gets the medicine at a more microscopic level)

Moisturizer and Mattifyer: http://www.sephora.com/acne-fighting-mattifying-moisturizer-P380989?skuId=1466267

And SPFhttp://www.sephora.com/hope-oil-free-spf-P261132?skuId=1244870

You want to make sure that your products are oil free and dont have any petrochemicals, those are the ones that will clog your pores.

in addition, eating more greens, vegetables, and having 8 ounces of good green tea will help balance your body's natural production of external oils(there is biology too). take good vitamins, and reduce foods with too many omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acid. 

reduce stress, and for 15 minutes a day, mediate and let the mind be free and relieve yourself.

I also suggest, doing an overhaul of makeup routines if you use any. Try not using making up for 30 days, it might help your body restore the natural Ph Balance of your skin, and when you have do a new regimen.