Answer
brittany0859
My face won't stop breaking out?

This might be kind of long. I was using Differin from derm and it stopped working so I started using a Salyclic acid cleanser from Biore and it's kept my skin mostly clear for the last 6 weeks. I also use a Clarisonic. Now I have three cystic pimples on my cheeks (I NEVER used to breakout on my cheeks), two on my chin and I came home today and found I have a new one on my forehead. I also have t ton on tiny under the skin bumps on my chin. What is going on?? My skin wasn't even this barowen I went to the derm the first time! Is there anything you would recommend? Mask, treatment, anything. My skin is also pretty oily.

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ManaSmith86
Answered
(0) Hearts

I recommend the Murad Purifying Mask, I've used it in the past but found it really drying because I'm not oily, I just have cystic acne.

I know what you mean about using stuff from the Derm and then it not working anymore. It's awful.

How long have you been using your clarisonic? That might be purging your skin which if you can suffer through it is a really good thing because it cleans your skin out then keeps it clean.

You could also try Dermadoctor's Ain't Misbehavin $25 for a huge bottle. What I do is use it like a mask after I wash my face I dry it, then I apply the dermadoctor dry, then I wash it off after ten minutes using warm water and my clarisonic.

Question Stats
  • 18 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • hilarydoo
    • jojobe
    • jennypenny1995
    • tartey
    • beautylovingirl
    • brittany0859
    • anakay