Answer
brittany0859
My face won't stop breaking out?

This might be kind of long. I was using Differin from derm and it stopped working so I started using a Salyclic acid cleanser from Biore and it's kept my skin mostly clear for the last 6 weeks. I also use a Clarisonic. Now I have three cystic pimples on my cheeks (I NEVER used to breakout on my cheeks), two on my chin and I came home today and found I have a new one on my forehead. I also have t ton on tiny under the skin bumps on my chin. What is going on?? My skin wasn't even this barowen I went to the derm the first time! Is there anything you would recommend? Mask, treatment, anything. My skin is also pretty oily.

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
cherrybombtastic
Answered
[ Edited ]

I agree on the person who suggested possibly cutting out certain foods. In addition to cutting out dairy, I've noticed that when I eat beef, my face explodes with cystic acne. Everyone has their "allergy" when it comes to triggering their acne. That's my opinion. When it comes to tackling oily skin, I'm a huge fan of Origins acne line, so you may want to sample those skincare products. If you're looking to keep your oily skin in check, Murad's Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 is good for day use. Other than that, doing things like switching your pillowcases frequently and cleaning your cell phone with alcohol are musts! I hope this helps and good luck!

Question Stats
  • 18 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • hilarydoo
    • jojobe
    • jennypenny1995
    • tartey
    • beautylovingirl
    • brittany0859
    • anakay