Answer
trisissunshine
Accepted Solution
My Face Is Like Zit-Central.
(0) Hearts

Recently, My face has been attacked by probably the worst breakout I've ever had.

It's still not as bad compared to some, but for me, its bad.

I'm using a medicated Acne cream, and it seems to work, but before it works you break out horribly.

Do any of you know natural ways to clear your face up? I need to have it cleared pronto.

I feel HIDEOUS when my face is covered in pimples. It's SO gross.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sesamest79
Answered

I have chronic acne and I adore Dr. Dennis Gross and the MDSkincare line, particularly the Trifix Acne Clearing lotion. If you are looking for a more natural approach, try the new Bliss No Sit Sherlock set. I have a friend who swears by it.

In the mean time, take a look at any environmental causes of your breakout. Since this isn't the norm for you you may have added, changed or deleted something that was keeping you clear. Reversing the change would be the most natural way of fixing it.

timeonmyface
(0) Hearts
Drink gallons of water, stay away from foods with iodine, reduce the stress in your life (oh, sure!). Have you changed your BC pills? Diet? Job/job environment? Is the man in your life a dog? Stop all soft drinks!
I LOVE Bare Minerals Blemish Therapy for overnight zit zapping. I also like Philosophy's acne treatment kit for mild acne, or just try their Oxygen Peel and Hope in a Bottle for starters. Dermatologica's Adult Acne kit---which comes in a trial kit that lasts a month if you use it correctly. Now that's a major defense system! Good luck.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • brunettegodess
    • trisissunshine
    • sesamest79
    • timeonmyface