Mally makeups best kept secret

I love her makeup she by far has some of the best products available and doesnt get the recognition she deserves I'am a huge mally beauty fan lipstick , concealer , eyeshadow and all highly recommend her products to everyone here you can thank me later.

Re: Mally makeups best kept secret

(0) Hearts

I like her airbrush makeup and vaca day beautiful skin duo , high shine liquid lipstick duo 

(0) Hearts

I am a BIG fan of her Volumizing Mascara and finally my hormones are allowing me to use it again! (I used it for over five years pre-baby and post-baby nothing worked right for a long time!) Anyway, it's a good one to try, very black, holds a curl and gives great volume. No smearing or flaking. And it's easy to remove at night.

I recently started using her Evercolor Poreless Face Defender. I bought it off QVC and got the regular and travel sizes. I actually like it. Will it replace powder for me? No. But my normal routine is to use a setting powder after I've done my make up and then blot oil and use that UD De-Slick powder throughout the day as needed. As nothing is ever perfect, when I heard of this Evercolor stuff I decided to give it a whirl. It's different that's for sure and I don't yet know if it's working better for me than what I was doing but I am enjoying it. When you apply it, it really does seem as if you used blotting papers or a very translucent powder.

It mattifies nicely. But it's one of those products that takes some time getting used to. Oh, btw, Mally says it can be used under the eye area too and I've tried it successfully (to set my concealer). I think moderation is the key, like just about everything else in life. (I'm telling myself to shut up and go to bed now.) 

(0) Hearts

To me, her lip glosses are just like everyone else's but..... I love her pore defender. There is no other product like it!

I really want to try her Evercolor Poreless Face Defender. I heard it can be used under and over foundation and it won't look cakey

(0) Hearts

Andy (@andyhtrieu), correct me if I'm wrong...is it not just a solid silicone primer?

let me know bc it's the one thing that's held me back from getting it.

Here's the ingredient list: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PCA Dimethicone, Silica. 

A majority of it is just silicone. But the fact that it can be used on top of makeup really intrigued me

(0) Hearts

Thx for the ingredient list.

I do too but I don't want to carry around that bulky case.  A friend of mine has it and loves it but it's so chunky.  I thought about getting the bulletproof starter kit from Ulta but I don't want all the other stuff.  

What you said.  Why on earth would a well known artist make such a travel unfriendly product?  I refused to purchase it until the sponge fits into the compact.  99% of cosmetics companies can do this, why this product made this way?

I don't understand companies that do this (occ is another I refuse to purchase)

I don't care how great a product is (no snark at anyone) I won't purchase it if I can't throw it in my purse/makeup bag and roll out the door.  WTF was she thinking?  I've seen the sponge it's not special why can't it fit neatly in the packaging?  GRRR!  LOL

(0) Hearts

Yeah you're definitely right about that sponge! LOL! I got the duo with the smaller one that is travel-friendly but I really think the larger compact could be made to hold a smaller sponge. (Although it seems to feel and apply nicer with that large sponge, naturally!)  Smiley Surprised)

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well cupcake candy she has the best makeup and I 'am someone who knows what I'am talking about when it comes to buying makeup and what the best products / brands are I have bought it all I know what I'am talking about here and I wouldnt lie to you.If her makeup sucked I would tell you the truth.Her airbrush makeup is good too along with a lot of her makeup kits / sets she has been a hollywood makeup artist to celebs so she knows makeup she isnt lying to you her products are very good.I love her packaging I think out of a lot of brands she has the best packaging available lol so I dont agree with you but to each their own on makeup brand packaging.The secret is no one knows about her makeup yet its actually very good / worth buying.I dont buy her stuff from QVC I bought it off her website mallybeauty.com I believe it is correct me if I'am  wrong here ?  Plus you can buy her stuff her ULTA as well.

(0) Hearts

Oh my bad didnt mean to post this under acne whatever lol

(0) Hearts

Yes, I hear the shadow sticks and the Face Defender are very good! I have yet to purchase anything though because something about the packaging isn't appealing to me. There are lots of great kits on QVC, but somehow, I am just not attracted...I do want to try a shadow stick eventually though....

Btw, what's the secret? Smiley Wink

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 8 in conversation