sray0425

Looking for a routine that works

Hi!

Im a 21 year old who has oily/combination skin and I still suffer from breakouts. Currently, I have pimples on my chin and on the sides of my face (sideburn area), that scar really fast and have left dark spots on my face. I really want to minimize the shine on my face, control the acne and minimize the look of scars. What products should I use???? 

polishlover10

Re: Looking for a routine that works

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Make sure you use a high spf to prevent dark spots! I love urban environment from shiseido

soloist1

(0) Hearts

First, I hate to tell you, breakouts don't seem to go away with age, lol!  I use the Murad Vitamin C line for my day treatments and it helps to keep things under control most of the time.  You don't say if your acne is cronic or if you just get a lot of breakouts.  I would recommend the Murad spot lightener and the day moisturizer.  The spot lightener does work but you need to be consistent with the use.  You may also want to try an exfoliating mask or scrub once or twice a week.  I use the Murad exfoliating peel 2x a week.  It's not really a peel, more a cream you wipe off after 5 or 10 min.  If you keep your skin exfoliated that should also help keep the breakouts down.

DesertRose0706

for acne the best thing i have found is a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream from clean and clear.  I put this on my face every night before bed and it really helps to keep my breakouts to a minimum.

beautylovingirl

I would suggest the Murad complex Acne line it's  super easy routine that's already put together for you. But you have to stick with it in order for it to work. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • polishlover10
    • beautylovingirl
    • DesertRose0706
    • soloist1
    • sray0425