lovetoloved

KATE SOMERVILLE OR CLARINS for acne/oily skin?

(0) Hearts

I am dealing with acne, oily/combo skin, as well as acne scars. I have read amazing things about both skin care lines. Any suggestions on which to go with?

juliev

Re: KATE SOMERVILLE OR CLARINS for acne/oily skin?

(0) Hearts

Clarins Lotus facial oil + Clarins Cleansing Milk with Gentian cleared up my skin and post-acne scars. 

Massage the cleansing milk onto dry skin until it goes from milky to oily. If you continue rubbing, you will see that the cleanser will accumulate around dry spots. Rub on those areas gently and it will actually act as an exfoliator! Also works great on reducing blackheads. 

ChicDabbler

Re: KATE SOMERVILLE OR CLARINS for acne/oily skin?

(0) Hearts

Hopefully someone else have more experience, since I've only tried 3 products. I love Clarins gentle foamy cleanser, great for oily skin, haven't tried their other skincare products but they should be lightweight enough for oily/combo skin. I have tried ExfoliKate intensive, this stuff means business, you can seriously feel a layer of your skin being rinsed off. Use sparingly to prevent irritation and it will help dry up the acne slightly. The only other KS item I am using is D-scar serum rollerball. I got it cuz of the claim it also works on old scars, it's been 2 weeks and I think I can actually see a difference and the reviews are raving about it's effect on acne scars. I liked all the products I've tried so far, so both lines are great, based on my limited experience.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • juliev
    • ChicDabbler
    • lovetoloved