Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Josie Maran Argon Oil

Hi guys. I have oily skin so I've been using the Josie Maran argon oil for a couple months now and its definitely made me less oily but I feel as if it may be clogging my pores and causing breakouts since it is a little heavy. I only use it at night but what do yall think of the light version?

Thanks a ton!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Josie Maran Argon Oil

I love josie maran whipped argan oil I buy sets of those when they are available usually during christmas but the other stuff is super oily and makes my face too shiny people usually ask me uh what did you do or whats on your face when I have it on because its not something that people wont notice right away.

have you tried the farsali oil? its great, the Josie maran oil made me break out. but he farsali oill has actually cleared up my skin quite a bit. plus it dries really quickly so their is no shine once its been on your face for 30-40 mins

Anonymous Insider

Josie Maran is super oily I look like someone put grease on my face its like wow its a lot .I used the light version too and its the same its not that different the formula is still very oily.Her products are fine if your going outside sunbathing and put it on for that purpose otherwise I cant walk around like that .

JS argan feels stuffy on my combination skin. The lighter one is good to try. If you don't like that either then try a different type of oil. I'm a big fan of Boscia Tsubaki and Tatcha gold camellia oil.

Hi Julianne55,

Based on what you're describing, it sounds like the Argan Oil Light would be ideal! It has the same great healing and moisturizing benefits, but a lighter consistency.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing