Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Is the PMD personal microderm good for fading acne scares, dark spots, and hyper pigmentation?

Re: Is the PMD personal microderm good for fading acne scares, dark spots, and hyper pigmentation?

@heymelissa I agree with @NikkoBT and @wheeeee I am using PMD once a week for few months now. I can see my skin looks clear and neat. More soft and fresh but as for fading marks, I have just a few very tiny ones which looks they are lightened but I also think they might have lightened anyway after this much time. In simple words you can say PMD makes a big difference in the general health of your skin.  Since it removes top layer of skin so fresh layer that surface after PMD treatment is more receptive to the skin care products you use with it.

Re: Is the PMD personal microderm good for fading acne scares, dark spots, and hyper pigmentation?

I 'had' a mole above my lip and it made it a lot lighter! Can't even see it anymore!  I want my mole back!

This was after one pass and I immediately saw it lighten.

As far as 'lightening' spots much.....no.  It will 'take the top layer off' making things look lighter but it will not go away 100%.

It is most effective like @NikkoBTmentioned at removing layers of dead skin, therefore, keeping your pores clean and skin glowing.  You can expect a huge reduction in 'gunk.'  Sebaceous filaments, whiteheads and blackheads. All gone! It will not reduce pore size by much. 

I have been using PMD for over a year and love it!

Hi heymelissa,

Thanks for reaching out to us! The PMD's main function is to remove dead skin cells, which in turn will improve the skin's texture and brighten the skin. I hope this helps. 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing