Answer
symbolicbeauty
Is the Clarisonic worth the money?
(0) Hearts

I am getting over a bad break out due to dreaded hormones I am assuming. I have it under control now, but I am still getting pimples mainly on my jawline and a little on my cheeks. Nothing too severe, but it's annoying. I only have a few active pimples right now, which are located on my jawline, and one little cyst on my chin. (Which THANK THE LORD is going away with just BP cream.)

I still have a good amount of acne scars on my face. Mainly on my right cheek. There is this massive scar that was two angry zits together, and now it's just a glob of ugly, weird, purple/red scar that takes a while to conceal.

Anyway, I was wondering if the Clarisonic was worth the money? Will it help my hormonal breakouts get under control when I have them, and also my just regular breakouts? Will it help my scars possibly fade faster?

Another quick question to add to this: What's a good acne scar cream for my face that is under $50?

Thanks!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
brittany0859
Answered
(0) Hearts

I LOVE my Clarisonic! When I started using mine I realized how amazing my skin could look and feel. I have combo/oily skin and I have blackheads, clogged pores and acne. The Clarisonic helps tremendously with that. Before I bought it my skin would be so rough and clogged pores all over. I never realized how smooth and clear my skin could be! It will unclog your pores and exfoliate your skin. It won't prevent hormonal acne but it will help the acne treatment sink in better so it will make it heal faster. You may get a few breakouts from using it the first few weeks but that's normal so don't quit using it! As for scars, it will exfoliate your skin so yes it will help with scars a little but not as much as a good spot treatment. I also suggest getting the acne brush head since it's specifically for acne. Also, look into getting a kit because they're usually not much more than the Clarisonic itself and you get some really good products/extra brush heads with it. I think there's a kit out right now with the Mia2 and Boscia Bright White Mask which will help with your scars. I haven't tried a scar cream but I do love Murads Intensive C Radiance Peel. Its $50 I believe and it REALLY helps brighten my skin and fade scars quickly. Also I find that Vitamin E oil really helps fade the scar really fast.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • brittany0859
    • knkate
    • infinitise
    • symbolicbeauty
    • oalyak
    • TexMex77