Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

In need of skin care products for sensitive,acne pron,combo skin? (Need some serious help)

I'm 19 years old and I have really sensitive skin along with acne and combination skin. I used to have a face wash that made my skin perfect but, sadly out of nowhere it was discontinued. Ever since then I have not been able to find anything to make my skin better again. I do not care about how much it cost unless outrageous. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! 

Re: In need of skin care products for sensitive,acne pron,combo skin? (Need some serious help)

Hi sparklypinkcat,

It might be worth it to consult with your dermatologist! If you're sensitive, but don't know what you're sensitive to, your doctor should be able to point you in the right direction. Knowing what ingredients bother your skin will go a long way!

My cleanser suggestions for sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin are FAB's Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser With Red Clay and boscia's Clear Complexion Cleanser. Both are gentle products but they'll still help diminish acne and control oil production. In fact you may want to check out First Aid Beauty's 'red' line in general, as this is their line for oily skin and the First Aid Beauty brand is ideal for people with sensitive skin

For a moisturizer I suggest the Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion, it's fantastic for oily skin!

Kindly,
Nika

Re: In need of skin care products for sensitive,acne pron,combo skin? (Need some serious help)

What are you sensitive to? Everyone's triggers are different. What was the name of the discontinued cleanser?

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing