blue10love

In need of a GOOD facial cleanser for blackheads! Please help!

I have oily skin (I think it's because of dehydration) but my main concern is all these blackheads. On my forehead, nose, and chin (T-zone). I have tried countless facial cleansers and I would really love to find a good one that really attacks blackheads! I do not get pimples or any other types of acne. Just blackheads. Someone help please!

jennypenny1995

Re: In need of a GOOD facial cleanser for blackheads! Please help!

(0) Hearts

Try something with salicylic acid in it once daily.  It'll keep your pores unclogged.

beautylovingirl

Also use a treatment mask like the one from Glamglow. It's their Super Mud Clearing mask that helps to clear skin of blackheads and break outs. Hope this helps!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Blue10love,

You might want to try a gentle scrub that contains glycolic acid. it will help clean out black heads and resurface the skin. Use it a few times a week for the best results! I highly recommend the Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buffing Beads For Face and Body. The beads are very small and it helps keep pores very clean!

peter roth beads.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/blemish-buffing-beads-for-face-body-P186207?skuId=1009406

<3 Melissa
jennypenny1995

Clinique's Mild Liquid Cleanser is prob good for you because it doesn't strip the skin of oil and, therefore, make it overproduce oil to compensate.  Blackheads are basically clogged pores of oil with a dark shade because the oil oxidized and/or the pore has dirt in it.  Use salicylic acid on your skin once daily to keep your pores cleaned out.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • blue10love
Photos1
  • peter roth beads.jpg