Answer
I've tried every product known to man for acne & nada - please help!

Birth control has calmed down my acne, but I still get little bumps on my forehead and around my chin and cheeks.  I've been using Skinceuticals and have tried the First Aid Beauty products and Pro-Activ.  Neither work for me.  I'd love to be able to wake up, apply some moisturizer and head out for the day.  Instead, I alwaysss have to apply foundation/powder to cover up these awful blemishes.  Suggestions??? Please help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
(0) Hearts

I also have very problematic skin. Instead of using a face wash formulated for acne, I use Caress soap. It is very gentle on the skin but works wonders. If you use it twice a day- morning and night- you will most likely see results within a few weeks. Also, try to keep your hair off of your face as much as possible. Change your pillow case at least once a week and make sure that you sleep with your hair off of your face. I recommend pulling it back in a braid which is said to help your hair grow. It also creates very low stress on your hair if positioned correctly. Remember to keep your hands off of your face unless they have just been washed and don't pick at your acne. It WILL leave scars!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation