misssarahh

I tried the Murad acne kit and it has helped slightly. Should I try the Murad supplements?

(0) Hearts

lylysa

Re: I tried the Murad acne kit and it has helped slightly. Should I try the Murad supplements?

(0) Hearts

How long have you been using the kit, like another poster mentioned seeing results in about 6 weeks, that's normally the time frame most skin care regimens with treatments tend to work.

Try adopting healthier life style changes into your diet and everyday living. Drink more water, consume more vegetables and fruits, avoid highly processed sugars and grains, exercise, always be sure to cleanse and properly care for skin, especially if you're working out and sweating. On top of that, wipe down cell phones with anti-bac wipes and change out pillow cases regularly to avoid the spread of oil and bacteria.

Try some of those options and see with the time fram you're on before trying the supplements.

beautylovingirl

Re: I tried the Murad acne kit and it has helped slightly. Should I try the Murad supplements?

(0) Hearts

Trying the Murad supplements would be a good thing these help from the inside out  and can make a difference ,most of these supplements supply what you need for good skin along with a good skin care routine.

cherrybombtastic

I've tried the Murad acne kit with success after 6 weeks of using it. As for the supplements, they didn't really help, and I tried two bottles worth. Maybe they differ from person to person, because I have heard people who use the acne kit with negative effects, so the supplements could work for you. I've also tried the Perricone MD supplements if they're still available on Sephora, and I even got a box for free from the Perricone MD website, and I will say they didn't work for me either. Just wanted to let you know in case you were looking into supplements to clear your skin in general. I also noticed that some supplements offered from various brands just contain vitamins you can find in drug stores, so try to do your research before spending your money on supplements. I hope this helps and good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • misssarahh