Answer
phillips943
I need serious reviews of the Clarisonic!

I have been using the cheap oil of olay copy of the Clarisonic just to see how I like not using my hands ect. I'm interested in the Clarisonic but I'm just not sure about it. Everyone seems to love it but I wonder if after awhile it's like any extra step in skincare...you tend to stop using it. I would also like to know what type of head is most preferred and all the different skincare combos used with it that you like. I have acne prone skin that I would say is slightly a problem but not huge. I want to know if anyone has had long term changes from using it and for those of you who spend time in the sun, does it make you more prone to burning? I just don't need another $150 electronic taking up space in my bathroom that isn't going to get used. Let me know all of what you can on the Clarisonic. Thanks!

<3 Heidi

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
rose7
Answered

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Clarisonic! Bought it about a month ago and don't know why I waited so long. My skin feels so clean now that I just purchased 2 more as gifts for people. The body brush head is also amazing and I don't see the flaking of dry skin now on my legs. I bought the Pro model which is a little more expensive but comes with multiple speeds and 2 brushes. I highly recommend this product!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • phillips943
    • missjr
    • rose7