Answer
GarciaT
Help!
(0) Hearts

Hi,

I am 17 years old and I need help with my acne. I am kind of oily, on my forehead really. My face is some what sensitive but not too much. I have mild acne (or I at least think) on my forehead & cheeks.

I've tried st. Ivies cleanser and scrub and it seem to work at first but it started to dry my skin so I stop. I've been using a cleanser  but I haven't seen a change. 

I really like the make up I use now so I really don't want to change it unless have to.

But I REALLY REALLY WANT AND NEED something that will help my acne I have now and help me not get to many break out in the future but at the same time that it will NOT irritate nor dry my skin.

Can anyone please list product(s) that can help me 

Please help me!! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
cherrybombtastic
Answered

While I do agree on the 3-step routine, what really turned my skin around was the Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Cleanser. It balanced my skin and it was cheaper than the other cleansers I was buying. It also lasted for at least 6 months. For reference, I use Origins Zero Oil toner (not drying despite the name) and Murad's Skin Perfecting Lotion. I hope this helps and good luck!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • beautylovingirl
    • GarciaT
    • dmcg9