Answer
islandbombshell
Help me diminish my acne marks and spots!!
(0) Hearts

I need a recommendation for a product that actually helps diminish the look of acne marks and spots. Any suggestions? If you can recommend a cleansing system as well, that will be super awesome!! My skin is combinaton/oily.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
madam31
Answered

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

http://www.sephora.com/vinoperfect-radiance-serum-P94421

danielp9595
Answered

I have used, and suggest to you, Origins Nature's Friction Dermabrasion. It's an amazing scrub with lots of botanicals and beads in it! I've noticed that my acne marks are fading away really fast. I've been using it for about two weeks now and I've already noticed a difference! I also suggest that you use Josie Maran's Argan Oil. No, it won't make your skin oily! Don't worry, I was thinking about that too when I got it. It has Vitamin E which helps your skin repair itself, which means goodbye to scars! It's also important to prevent scars before they happen. I suggest that you use a good three-step routine from Clinique. Their products are very effective. I suggest that you buy Clinique's Acne Solutions Cleansing Bar (it works better than the foam), Acne Solutions Lotion (the toner. I'm not sure why they can't call it a toner instead of a lotion.) and the Acne Oil-Free Moisturizer. Unfortunately, the moisturizer is a little bit drying (it has benzoyl peroxide. I usually don't use benzoyl peroxide but it works very well in Clinique products) so it might take a while for your skin to adjust. And remember, always take your makeup off before bed! Sometimes I forget and the next thing I see when I wake up in the morning is a big nasty pimple! Hope this helps! 

cherrybombtastic
Answered
(0) Hearts

REN makes a great AHA concentrate, which is really good for fading acne. The directions are a bit tricky, but chemical exfoliation is as effective as physical exfoliation if not more and it gradually fades scars or brown spots. I hope this helps and good luck!

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts
I've been using Murads spot. Or rector and I have a sample of Origins I plan to try...I've also used Philiosophy...I like Murad. As far as cleanser I use something my derm recommended.
strmysony
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use physical and chemical exfoliants weekly to fade my acne scars.

My AM routine: Cleanse a couple of mornings a week with PTR's Anti-Aging Cleanser (contains Salicylic and Glycolic Acids); Use SPF 50 every day, to prevent scars from darkening. Use Mario Badescu Healing Cream on recent breakouts. 

PM routine: Cleanse with enzyme cleanser or Purity and my Clarisonic Mia every night after removing makeup, Use a retinol lotion a couple of nights a week. Use Ren's Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel at least one night a week (in lieu of Clarisonic). Use Mario Badescu Whitening Mask one night a week. 

I have been researching Vitamin C serums and hope to add that to my routine as well. Good luck with your routine:smileyhappy: 

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • strmysony
    • cherrybombtastic
    • islandbombshell
    • danielp9595
    • madam31
    • makeupobesessed