Answer
vicky369
Frequent Whiteheads
(0) Hearts
I get whiteheads very frequently. I have dry skin and so I tend not to be too acne prone, however I feel like I get at least 1 whitehead a week. I do not get blackheads. I am currently using Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion, however that doesn't really help my whiteheads, just my regular acne. If anyone can recommend a method or a product to help me? I feel like it might be because I really don't exfoliate often (once a week?), but I am worried about being too harsh on my dry skin? Thanks. Sorry for length.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Are you sure that they are white heads and you don't have some thing else going on with your skin?

vicky369
(0) Hearts
@beautylovingirl well they are kind of white, **bleep** heads so I'm not sure what else it could be other than whiteheads?
vicky369
(0) Hearts
I am sorry my last comment got bleeped? I didn't say a bad word? Sorry :smileysurprised:
beautylovingirl
(0) Hearts
Well just because you have these bumps don't mean you have acne because there is also a condition called milla which you can mistake for acne. That's why I asked, but since you chose to post what you did I'll let you figure it out.
vicky369
(0) Hearts
@beautylovinggirl Im so orry I was not trying to come accross rude in my comment at all! I was genuinely curious as to your thought about what it was. I have been struggling to figure out what has been up with my skin. Thank you for your information, I'll do some more reasearch on that. Sorry if I came across rude? I didnt mean to... :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • chloemg
    • beautylovingirl
    • vicky369