Answer
os98luv2shop
Accepted Solution
Does the clinique acne kit work well? And how fast?
(0) Hearts

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I personally think the Clinique Acne Solutions line of products work great.  If I were you, I would try their trial kit which is only $32.50 and gives you a sampling of 3 of their best acne-fighting products which you can find here:   http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P188308&categoryId=B70

The kit is a great way to try the products without spending so much money buying each individual product until you decide whether or not you like it.  You need to give the products at least 6 to 8 weeks to see a real difference in your skin.

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

c0urtn3ylynn3
(0) Hearts
Personally i would suggest not spending $32.50 on a sample kit that probably isn't going to last you 6-8 weeks so you aren't even going to know if it will work for you or not. My suggestion, go to walmart and buy a cleanser, toner/astringent and moisturizer containing Salicyclic Acid, most product you find will have anywhere from .5-2%. The higher the percent, the better. Get yourself into a routine and make sure you do it every morning and night. Some brands even sell kits like clean & clear or Acnefree. Try something like that for a few months before you waste your money.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • cherrybombtastic
    • os98luv2shop
    • c0urtn3ylynn3