Whoamelly

Does Sephora carry any body cleanser sprays for acne other than the one from murad?

I am looking to purchase a spray to get rid of my acne, but I could only find the one from Murad on the website. That one is really pricey, so I wanted to know what my other options are. Thank you!

DTalksAll

Re: Does Sephora carry any body cleanser sprays for acne other than the one from murad?

Dermstore carries a brand called Glytone that has a body spray. Theirs is $28.90 (add it to your favorites list, Dermstore always has sales) for 8oz and has 2% salicylic acid. 

Murad is $37 for 4.3 oz & only has 0.5% salicylic acid. 

Also try using a scrub in the shower 2-3x a week like PTR Blemish Buffing Beads 

Nicrohr

Re: Does Sephora carry any body cleanser sprays for acne other than the one from murad?

(0) Hearts

I haven't used the Glytone body spray, but I can say that I used to use Glytone's face products and they were AWESOME.  Really smoothing, exfoliating, great to reduce some kinds of acne.  So I recommend checking out their stuff, and trying that body spray if you don't get a stronger rec :smileyhappy:!

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

get in the ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 my god I went today and all my acne is cleared up!

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

Im not aware of a body spray, but I wanted to mention that I use the Clean & Clear persa gel 10 cream to treat body acne.  it is a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream and I apply it to my chest, shoulders and back every night before bed.  It keeps my skin very clear and it is only about $5!

persa gel 10.jpg

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I've only seen Murad having a body spray. In general, Murad can be a little harsh though for some skin types. At first, I used Murad's wipes since it's less pricey, but the wipes are kinda small, I have another brand (not for acne, and the are a large decent size).

I have the spray, but after using my body, Clarisonic plus, I rarely use it. I realize a Clarisonic is pricey, however I purchased a nice set from Nordstrom, includes deluxe sample products and the body handle, and it's worth it - can be dropped, used in the shower and wont break, so will last for a long time.

If you shop at Ulta, you may have received an email for 20% off without the normal restrictions that could probably be used towards Murad if you choose to.

brennn

(0) Hearts

If price is your main concern, Neutrogena makes an acne clearing body spray with the same active ingredient- salicylic acid- as the Murad. It worked pretty well for my sister and it's probably 1/3 of the price. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • brennn
    • DesertRose0706
    • Nicrohr
    • Londonlover101
    • TrysBeautyItems