Answer
miumiufanatic
Did your clarisonic get rid of your blackheads?

I've been using my clarisonic for over a month now, day and night, and I barely see a reduction in my blackheads. Did any of you get rid of your blackheads while using the clarisonic? How long did it take you?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
keelybt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi Miumifanatic!  The Clarisonic is not made specifically to remove blackheads.  I have used it for about two years and have noticed a significant reduction in stubborn ones that I really thought would never go away.  However it is a gradual process.  Clarisonic did just come out with the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head which is a little more intensive.  That might be a good one to try if you want to speed up the process. :smileyhappy:

I notice you are using the default avatar.  If you haven't already, take a look at all the super cute new ones available! http://community.sephora.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/New-Avatar-Gallery/m-p/147735

katie1724
Answered

I've had blackheads (clogged pores) all over my nose since I was about 12 years old -- and no, the Clarisonic did not remove them completely. However, I have noticed a reduction overall, and they appear less black than they normally do -- so I really think it is keeping them cleaner than they were before I started to use the Mia. As for the blackheads (the bigger clogged pores that actually caused bumps) on my chin, those have disappeared completely.

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I used to have a horrible amount of blackheads on my T-zone, but especially on my nose.  I bought the Clarisonic and it helped immensely, but you need to be sure you use the right type of cleanser with the Clarisonic to help it to reduce your blackheads.

A great cleanser for reducing blackheads is Dr. Brandt Pores No More Cleanser (which can be used with the Clarisonic brush or without).  It dissolves impurities, refines enlarged pores, and clears blackheads and whiteheads while controlling excess oil, leaving your skin squeaky clean.  You can find it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P95​23&categoryId=B70

Another product that I love is Neutrogena's Pore Refining Toner which I use after cleansing.  It has really helped to keep my pores clean and now I have hardly any blackheads at all.  You can find it wherever Neutrogena products are sold such as Target, Walgreens, etc.

I hope this helps you.  :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • miumiufanatic
    • blondie7651