Accepted Solution
Clarisonic once a day or twice?

Wondering what is the recommended usage quantity? Thank you:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
tenngal
Answered

Hi, madridista7!  The Clarisonic can be used twice a day if you want to, but I usually only use mine once per day and wash my face with a gentle cleanser by hand the second time I wash it without using the Clarisonic.  I've heard some people say that they don't even use it every day, but every other day.  I think it just depends on how sensitive your skin is and whether or not it irritates your skin by using it twice a day.  When I use mine twice a day I don't have any problems, it's just that I don't feel like I need to use it twice a day.  Once a day gives my skin all the exfoliation it needs.  So really I think it's just a matter of preference.

I hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Answers: 6
tallwoman
Answered
(0) Hearts

Anyone who is just starting to use the Clarisonic on their face should use it once every other day or two days and slowly increase it to your skin's tolerance level (which will be different with each person)  Also be sure that you are using the appropriate facial brush for your skin type....sensitive, normal, etc... Remember to let the Clarisonic do all the work and not apply alot of pressure on it.

misbee
Answered
(0) Hearts

Not more than once....I don't really use mine every day since its a bit much and can have the opposite effect. I would use every other day since it really strips all the oils. Its great though!

sssy
Answered
(0) Hearts

I enjoy using mine twice normally. May also depend on the intensity of the products you are cleansing with / applying after... Over time you will find your rhythm and love your brush!

Manda
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have very sensitive skin and have started using it twice a day (I got it last Friday).  I've had no problem with it drying out my skin at all.  Then again, it could be because I am on prescription acne treatment and my skin is used to it.

yaya100
Answered
(0) Hearts
Hi madridista, I use mine twice a day with the purity made simple cleanser by philosophy.
kimeinmd
Answered
(0) Hearts

They recommend twice a day unless your skin gets aggravated by it.

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • tallwoman
    • madridista7
    • kimeinmd
    • Manda
    • yaya100
    • misbee
    • larchan