Answer
laura520
Clarisonic issues. Please help!

I have been using the clarisonic for about two months now and I loved it but now I am getting little bumps almost like black heads on my chin I recently changed my cleanser from the philosophy purity sample that came with my mia to the biore ice fighting cleanser. Im not sure if its the cleanser im now using or if im doing something wrong. Please help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
projill
Answered

It sounds like it could be the cleanser you are using.  I did look up the ingredients and it does have fragrance in there which can sometimes cause reaction.  It also contains salicylic which goes deep in your pores and maybe it is too strong with the Clarisonic.  Remember, when using the Clarisonic, every product works more effective since you are getting the deeper clean.

I would go back to a cleanser without any harsh ingredients and see if that helps.  You also may want to clean your brush head really good with an antibacterial soap to ensure it is not the brush head.  Last, you can try to switch your brush head out with a new one (even though it is usually every 3 months...)

Have you changed any other products that you are using?

Definitely start with changing your cleanser and see if that helps.

xoxo

Jill

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • projill
    • prosarab
    • laura520