From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Acne-Prone Skin

Acne-Prone Skin

• 98282 Members
  • 5562 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Skin care
Sunscreen
As an acne prone girly I was always afraid to use sunscreen as it has been oily & pore clogging in past experiences. I heard a lot ...read more
As an acne prone girly I was always afraid to use sunscreen as it has been oily & pore clogging in past experiences. I heard a lot about the new INNISFREE glowy finish sunscreen & cautiously tried it. Unexpectedly fell in love. It’s super light, not oily & leaves a comfortable finish that even allows makeup to seamlessly work on top with no trace or feeling of sunscreen. It feels like a regular lightweight cream which is a dream for me. I did not expect such great results by the fairly lower price point. This will be a staple this summer. innisfree Daily UV Defense Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 36 Sunscreen 1.69 oz / 50 ml
  • 652215F1-D457-425E-8CC0-AC253B1C3270.jpeg
Skin
The acne is very normal laydies.
The acne is very normal laydies.
2024 Sephora favorites
Hey, acne prone skin girlies!! I know our faces are sensitive. But I’ve got you!! I’ve loved Saie beauty, Kosasa, and rare beauty. ...read more
Hey, acne prone skin girlies!! I know our faces are sensitive. But I’ve got you!! I’ve loved Saie beauty, Kosasa, and rare beauty. The products are amazing!! I also use the badger facial sunscreen, AND IT DOESNT BREAK ME OUT!! Hope this helps!!
Dry and bumpy skin
Spoiler I need a good skin care routine with good products for my skin my skin gets either really dry or really oily it doesn’t g ...read more
Spoiler I need a good skin care routine with good products for my skin my skin gets either really dry or really oily it doesn’t get white heads it just gets red bumps that look like pimples but like aren’t! I get the mostly on my forehead and on the side of my face! I tried so many medicines but really nothing is working! Any skin care product will help! I’m putting pictures to help give you guys an idea as well!    
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Drunk
Do not buy drunk elephant
Drunk elephant ruins your skin if u use it for a long time
Drunk elephant ruins your skin if u use it for a long time
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
What product would you guys recommend for acne scars? (Oily to comb skin type)
|
Re: What product would you guys recommend for acne scars? (Oily to comb skin type)
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @nppm24 Good molecules discoloration correcting serum, you can get it at ulta. You’re supposed to use it in the morning and at nig ...read more
@nppm24 Good molecules discoloration correcting serum, you can get it at ulta. You’re supposed to use it in the morning and at night consistently for results, apply it right after you wash your face while your skin is still a bit damp. Another thing that worked pretty well is The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL . With both of these though make sure you still moisturize after, even though you have oily skin.
How to avoid acne
Acne can be rly frustrating… but if u use the right products and take care of ur skin (for most ppl) it will help to reduce ur acn ...read more
Acne can be rly frustrating… but if u use the right products and take care of ur skin (for most ppl) it will help to reduce ur acne!! Buy this if u want clearer skin and love king fu panda… lol 🥋🐼
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Products that are good for my skin type
|
Re: Products that are good for my skin type
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: hey! same skin type here, if you're looking for sunscreens i would go for the innisfree one and for cleansers the youth to the peo ...read more
hey! same skin type here, if you're looking for sunscreens i would go for the innisfree one and for cleansers the youth to the people superfood kale one has helped me out so much with my acne
18,706 Posts