Answer
fashionpassion0
Breakout in between eyebrows-

I've had these small bumps in between my eyebrows for quite a while now. I pick at them and they bleed so right now there's about 6 small,red bumps in between my eyebrows and they are making me un-confident. I would like to get rid of them FAST, because school is starting and no one wants breakouts -.-. I use BareEssencials Face Wash morning and night.

If anyone has any products, home remedies, or even their own experience that they can share- please reply. I appreciate all the help <3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
cherrybombtastic
Answered

I would say to just use a sulfur spot treatment, such as from Murad or from Philosophy's On a Clear Day, since it's only in between your eyebrow area and for prevention, use Philosophy's On a Clear Day All Over Acne Treatment just in case it comes back. By the way, can this be due to tweezing/waxing? If it is, I think Benefit makes something you can apply directly after tweezing/waxing to prevent irritation, but you may want to go visit a Benefit counter just to make sure. I hope this helps and good luck!

pandapple6
Answered
(0) Hearts

Try Origins Spot Treatment, it stings a bit when you first put it on, and I don't gaurauntee it will be gone the next day, but it will speed up the healing process. Also, to prevent breakout, use Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Face Wash. 

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • pandapple6
    • fashionpassion0