Answer
kj9817
Breaking out like crazy, I need HELP!
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Wednesday I woke up with one red dot at the top of my forehead, right next to my hair line. Thursday there was a pimple and a scab. Friday it my entire forehead is breaking out, plus a few lower on my forehead, still near my hair line. I did not change any makeup, skin care or hair products. I went to sephora on Thursday, but only tried on a lip stick. I also went to lush and got a refill of the cleanser I use. Nothing new or different.

I have very dry sensitive skin. I'm religious about cleansing and moisturizing. I have a very solid skin regime I occasionally will get a pimple. But one, maybe two at the same time is the most. Nothing like this! I can't understand it. I can't get in to see my dermatologist until the end of the month. I need help! What can I do!?

Image.jpg                                                                  Image 1.jpg                                                 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
cutiecocolove
Answered
(0) Hearts

hmmm just put ice on em for a while but thats temp

AmelySays
Answered
(0) Hearts

Have you eaten any particularlly oilly foods recently? It could also be that your hormones are just acting up. Take care of your skin and make sure to be gentle to those. They're not bad anyway. c: Hope that helps.

jennypenny1995
Answered
(0) Hearts

Salicylic acid is great for prevention, but benzoyl peroxide is for treatment.  Ice the area if it is swollen or painful, like a cyst.  Just give it a few days.  In the meantime, go get some Murad products.  They're really good!

drrragon
Answered
[ Edited ]

Until you're able to get to your dermatologist, try a spot treatment containing 5% benzoyl peroxide or one containing 2% salicylic acid and apply only to your pimples once or twice daily.  You can find these at any drugstore (Clean and Clear is a good brand) but Sephora brands like Murad or Clinique, etc also have spot treatments for acne.

krunce
Answered

Hmm that's really strange. It really looks a lot more like it's a reaction to something changing around your hair line and it might be something really basic, like a hat you've been wearing more often recently or something like that. Does that ring a bell?

I only had a really terrible allergic reaction that manifested itself as a breakout on my neck when I bought a new scarf that was 100% acrylic.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kj9817
    • drrragon
    • jennypenny1995
    • cutiecocolove
    • krunce
    • AmelySays
Photos2
  • Image.jpg