spiritualizes

Boscia's Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast?

Has anyone used it? Right now I'm using the Fresh Soy Cleanser which is very mild and I do like it because it really does clean my face and doesn't irritate it at all - but it doesn't really help me when I happen to get a pimple here or there. I've got combination skin that is relatively sensitive and acne-prone. I'm looking into getting Boscia's Clear Complexion Cleanser as it's supposed to help with my mild acne - but does it do what it claims? If you've used it tell me your thoughts, or if you have any other suggestions! 

Currently I am also using Clinique's 7 Day Scrub, PTR Gentle Complexion Correction Pads, and Aveeno Daily Moisturizer. Thanks for any help!

glamournut

Re: Boscia's Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast?

(0) Hearts
I get an occasional break out and I think the Fresh Soy cleanser is wonderful. You can always get a sample of anything in the store so you can try it before you buy. I use this trick because I hate returning things and I hate wasting money. Good luck.
triciaann12

[ Edited ]

elea33

triclaann12,

You are so right. Just because a product is natural doesn't mean you won't react to it. I am in love with the Boscia cleansers. They work so well for me and my sister who is also acne prone, but it made my husband's skin blotchy and red as well. It subsided the next morning, but he did not react well to it. Fresh's soy cleanser is super gentle and may be good for more sensitive skin. I've used this on days where my skin needs a break, but in an everyday situation this wouldn't clean my skin well enough.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • elea33
    • glamournut
    • triciaann12
    • spiritualizes