Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Boscia Charcoal Products?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had recommendations or advice towards the Boscia Thermal Black Cleanser or the Deep Cleansing Stick? Both are intriguing but I can't tell which one is best for me!

Re: Boscia Charcoal Products?

Hello, LovePlaid!

Both formulas share many commonalities if your concerns are drawing out oil, impurities, and dirt from skin with the detoxifying and purifying properties of charcoal. The use of glycolic acid also aids in improving skin tone and texture as it helps break down excessive build-up for smoother skin while promoting healthier cellular regeneration. Licorice also serves to brighten and even the skin tone (perfect if you're using this to combat areas where breakouts can occur and you're also wanting something to touch into fading post acne marks). Artichoke extract aids in restoring elasticity of cellular tissue for pores, allowing you to help draw out congestion but not sacrifice pore health and integrity. Jojoba extract serves to soothe skin and also serves as an anti-microbial agent to help keep surface bacteria at bay.

In terms of choosing between the traditional liquid-gel formula and the solid stick, this may boil down to whether you're frequently traveling or if you're looking to use this product on specific regions. If you're always on the go (be it road trips, back packing, flights, or even toting around a gym bag with skin care essentials), it may be easier to keep the cleansing stick on hand because there's no risk of possible spills or leaks. If you're also looking to maybe use either cleanser sporadically on an "as needed" basis for regions (for example, if your t-zone goes into hyper-drive for oil production around the time of your cycle), then the stick allows you targeted applications of cleanser without the worry of touching into areas that may not need the purifying and detoxifying properties. If y you're not necessarily needing those aspects covered and are simply looking for a cleanser to keep at the side of your sink vanity to do your nightly cleanse, the liquid-gel formula can definitely suit the job!

Re: Boscia Charcoal Products?

Hi @LovePlaid,

These are both great! It just depends on the application you prefer. While the stick is unique and cool, I prefer a gel or liquid cleanser. Either of these will give you deep cleanse though.

Best,

Mali

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing