Answer
chargergirl
Blush for Acne Prone Skin
I am looking for a blush that will not bring out my current and old acne marks/scars. I used BE for years and just switched to Korres mineral foundation which I love out of recommendation from a dermatologist who said talc-free products are good for oily acne prone skin. I want to switch blushes from BE because it makes my marks darker. Any recommendations?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
prettyinpa
Answered

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blush is great for acne prone skin. The clay minimizes oil to balance skin and keep product in place. It comes in a great bunch of colors so you can choose the one that looks best with your skin tone. Best of all, it is a natural product (has the Sephora Natural Seal) so it is good for your skin. Comes in a cute compact too!

Link:http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P278610&categoryId=B70

pandapple6
Answered

Well I have acne prone skin, and blushes that I use haven't broken me out, but I don't wear blush on a day to day basis. But I would recommend Clinique's Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Iced Lotus. It is a very soft build-able pink color. If you don't want to bring out pinks in your skin, I would recommend bronzer. It brings warmth to your face without making it look like you are flushing. 

tenngal
Answered

Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blush is a soft, sheer, natural-looking powder blush that gives your cheeks a radiant glow and a silky fresh finish.  From subtle to vibrant, a wide range of shades allow you to create multiple looks.  This blush is non-acnegenic so it won't cause you to break out and you can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=TFC5WQWZFRFDYCV0KQRQIGQ?id=P122750&categoryId...

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

cherrybombtastic
Answered

I know what you mean when you say blush brings out acne marks. NARS blushes have that effect on me. However, I like Everyday Minerals for their blushes. A lot of interesting colors to try and like their foundations, no bismuth and animal cruelty free!  Good luck in finding your perfect blush!

vixi
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree with the person who suggeted Tarte Amazonian Clay.  This blush goes on perfect, stays in place, and is just flattering!

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • cherrybombtastic
    • vixi
    • chargergirl
    • pandapple6