cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Bite Lip Lab Limited Release Shade 005!

005 lipstick.jpgHi everyone! 

Just wanted to share some swatches and photos of Shade 005, available tomorrow on Sephora.com. We'll be checking back later today, so feel free to ask any questions about the shade! We're calling this one Lavender Thistle - it's a hazy lilac! 005 swatch.jpgcamille.jpgandrea.jpg

Re: Bite Lip Lab Limited Release Shade 005!

I have a question.  Regarding the lovely pics, are the models wearing primer or anything under the lipstick or is it really that opaque?  If the color payoff is really that rich, this would be of interest to me 🙂

Hi Annec322,

The models aren't wearing any primer, but they applied more than one swipe! It's not sheer but not as pigmented as the previous LLLR Shades. We think this makes the shade more subtle and wearable! 

Thanks!  I appreciate the personal response from a brand rep.  You all at Bite are showing some great customer service here 🙂

Anne a couple of us who got it early through the site glitch have posted pics in the Lip lab release thread.

We've all found so far that it needs to be built to get this kind of payoff.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Bite-Lip-Lab-Sephora-color-of-the-month/m-p/1847087#M50891

Thanks mocha!

Thank you for this preview!

Oooh, it looks really nice on warm AND cool skin tones. Thanks for the photos--they're really helpful! I wish more brands would follow Bite Beauty's lead and give a sneak preview on BT.

Agreed, please continue the previews!

I really like this - posting a little preview of the colour and multiple swatches before it releases.  Makes it fun and people can see what they are getting.   And the images make the lipsticks look so much more......desirable.

Well done!

Here is Shade 005 compared to Cava and Pastille Lavender! From left to right: Cava, 005, Lavender IMG_9557.JPG

I must be a sucker for good marketing because I'm really appreciating a brand representative coming here to post swatches of their products. 

Thank you so much!  This is sooooo helpful!!!!!

Oh wow, it really is very different from Cava.

My love affair with Cava will have to continue 😄

Thank you!  I love your thumb ring!

I'm in love with this shade.  Thank you for sharing! 

What time does this go on sale? I've heard multiple times (9:00 Central, 8:00 PST, etc.) and I don't want to miss it! This looks so pretty!

Thank you!  Does this look like the pastille lavender you had a few years back? THANKS 🙂

Thanks Bite Beauty, it's fantastic that you're posting these! I hope you continue to do these previews every month!

I concur! This is super helpful! 

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 54 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos5
  • 005 swatch.jpg
  • camille.jpg
  • andrea.jpg
  • 005 lipstick.jpg
  • IMG_9557.JPG