BeautyBee92

Best peel product?

(0) Hearts

Happy Friday everyone!

I've been looking at available exfoliating products and most specifically acid peels. I have some stubborn red spots left from acne that stick around for MONTHS. I'd love to hear if you have a favorite exfoliating product and/or can recommend something to use for my skin concern.

brittany0859

Re: Best peel product?

(0) Hearts

I love Murad Intensive C Radiance Peel. It really helps brighten my skin and fade my acne scars. I wash it off and my skin looks so much healthier and brighter! I've also noticed my acne scars are really fading when I use it regularly 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I like MyChelles Pumpkin peel, PTRoth, and Murad's Intensive-C

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

My holy grail exfoliant is the koh gen do gommage spa gel, and my favorite peel is the brazillian peel. 

Keils clearly corrective spot treatment works on me to get those spots cleared up quickly. 

invisiblebike

(0) Hearts

A BHA exfoliant is great for redness and acne. I had a major breakout when I started off on too high a dose of Biotin (apparently a common side effect if you take more than your body can handle), and I had great luck with Paula's Choice Clear Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution.

If you want to stick with stuff you can get at Sephora, there's an option from Philosophy that's supposed to be pretty good:

http://www.sephora.com/clear-days-ahead-oil-free-salicylic-acid-acne-treatment-moisturizer-P312002?s...

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • roxystar4
    • invisiblebike
    • brittany0859
    • calamityjane85
    • BeautyBee92