Bare Escentuals Blemish Treatment How-To
I just got this product for Christmas, but I have no idea how to use it. I could use some recommendations or suggestions based on what you beauties do.
When should I apply this (morning or night)?
If in the morning, when should I apply it? My morning routine is moiturizer, primer, foundation, bronzer, blush, under-eye concealer, mineral veil (All products BE except concealer).
How much product should I use?
Does it dry your skin out?
Does it work with blackheads and whiteheads?
Should it be used regularly (everyday)?
Anything else I need to know?
I use to work for Bare Escentuals as a Beauty Ambassador and the Blemish treatment was always something I got lots of questions about .
- You can apply the Blemish treatment either during the day or night. Most clients like using it during the day time, it's perfectly fine to use under your bare minerals foundation.
- I would recommend applying the treatment right after applying your moisturizer and primer. You can apply the product on after your foundation routine, but I find that it works much better if applied right after primer.
- Enough to cover the blemish is all you need.
- The product shouldn't dry out your skin.
- Blemish Therapy can be used every day on a breakout.
Aside from that it's a fantastic product. I really love that it can be applied on top of makeup.