tinastar

BEST PRODUCT FOR ACNE SCARRING??

[ Edited ]

I have had mild acne all my life and from years of popping and poking and pushing and scraping I have dark what almost look like bruise spots and red spots of all colors. Not too mention the pock marks. Is their any product out there that will help get rid of these spots on my face? Or am i doomed to spend copious amounts of money on laser treatments?

stumbellina

Re: BEST PRODUCT FOR ACNE SCARRING??

(0) Hearts

jojobal oil, pure. and time. if thats not enough, dry some alphahydroxyacid resurfacing products, and maybe talk to your dermatologist, depending on its severity.

lmevans

Tarte's Maracuja oil has been a godsend for me in this department. I don't struggle so much with acne scars or hyperpigmentation, but I do have a few and they, along with some serious discoloration and uneven tone, have disappeared almost completely over the last few months with every day use! It's amazing. And don't be afraid of a facial oil with acne-prone skin - it can actually help normalize the amount of oil your skin produces and reduce breakouts. It really is a miracle oil!

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

I don't have experience with pock marks, but have found that the regular application of maracuja oil has helped me immensely, it's my acne and post acne holy grail ^.^

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • MoreGun89
    • lmevans
    • stumbellina
    • tinastar