hollypocket

Annoyed with Acne!

(0) Hearts

Hey everyone,

I'm beginning to lose my temper with my persistent acne! I've tried so many different acne treatments including Clearasil, Clean and Clear, Clinique 3-Step and medicated gel containing erythromycin (I can't remember it's specific name).

Nothing seems to be helping. I'm really reluctant to try proactiv or something like accutane since I've heard bad things about both. My acne is usually mild but consistent, but now I'm experiencing quite a flare up and I don't even want to go outside! Any advice you guys have would be great!

sephoralovex

Re: Annoyed with Acne!

(0) Hearts

I know you said you have tried clean and clear.. But have you tried their advantage acne spot treatment? Or their acne control kit? I have both and they work for my skin but it really dries your skin out like crazy.

Also, i really recommend the Clean Start by Dermalogica kit. They sell it at Ulta for about $35 and that was what cleared my acne up about three years ago. Loved the products and how i got to try everything. This feb. i started to notice my acne is slowly coming back... it's like i cant ever get a break from breaking out! So im going to defiantly pick it up again

danjus

Re: Annoyed with Acne!

Try proactiv. I have a friend who has skin problems like you. She swears by it! Her skin looks 100% better.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • poemelyric
    • Manda
    • jennypenny1995
    • roxystar4