Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
msmaddi
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hey :smileyhappy:

I read your question and thought i could help. I write a make up blog  and wrote an artical there that could help as well. But i've been looking for a natural product to help with acne for a long time. And what i do is just dab a little lemon juice on the zit. It works like magic. Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

-Maddi

cherrybombtastic
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm not sure if there's a spot treatment or even a mask with salicylic acid AND sulfur in it. There may be a spot treatment containing sulfur and a mask containing sulfur, but not a product that contains both ingredients inside. You can try using an acne kit, though, such as Murad, in which there's the exfoliating gel, which contains salicylic acid. Then, there's the spot treatment, which contains sulfur in it. And the kit also comes with a weekly mask that contains sulfur in it. If you want a mask with a higher percentage of sulfur, you may want to try DDF's sulfur mask, which only requires a very light layer to work. Philosophy also has a kit with salicylic acid treatment in one product and a sulfur spot treatment within the same kit. I hope this helps and good luck! By the way, I've tried every brand I've mentioned above, so it's not like I'm recommending random products to you.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • luna22
    • msmaddi