Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne scars/marks

I've dealt with acne for a few years now, and as a result I've been left with some post-acne marks. They are flat and redish. It also does not help that I am very pale. Does anyone know a product or anything I can do that will diminish them?

Re: Acne scars/marks

I've had a lot of success with Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta peel pads, iS Clinical Active Serum, and Ole Henricksen invigorating night treatment gel.

Basically, anything that will exfoliate helps. Look for AHAs (like glycolic acid). Some people like Vitamin C products for scars but I haven't had much luck with them. Also, Bio Oil is incredible for scars just be careful because it can cause breakouts.

Re: Acne scars/marks

Hi @Brooke1975,

I suggest Murad's Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum. My sister uses this item and loves it. This item quickly reduces the appearance of dark spots and scarring. 

I also suggest Cane + Austin's Acne Retexture Pads. These are great as they even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of  fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and enlarged pores. Your skin looks brighter and healthier. I use this every day and love them! 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing