oopz

ACNE SCARS LASER Treatments?

(0) Hearts

Have anybody try any of the  acne laser treatments before ? and there are so many different one? Which one have you try and which one actually work for you . I have crazy / CRAZYYYYY acne scars , ( :smileysad: ) .. what did u use to get rid of your acne scars ?

oopz

Re: ACNE SCARS LASER Treatments?

(0) Hearts

Yup, please let's me know . Thanks Cat588.

Cat588

(0) Hearts

I honestly have no idea what the actual name of it is. I tried going on to the dermatologist website but it's under construction :smileysad: All i remember is that it did like a square of tiny holes. I'll keep looking and let you know if I can find the actual name.

oopz

(0) Hearts

which laser did you had ? 

Cat588

I got laser treatment for my acne scars done about 5 years ago. The procedure I had done, they numb you with numbing cream then the laser basically pokes millions of tiny holes into your skin. What it's doing is somewhat killing the top layer, so once it peels off, you have fresh, new skin underneath. It's kinda like a sunburn I guess. As for my experience, I didn't care for it. It was pretty painful (I have 3 tattoos and they were less painful than the laser treatment) and I looked like a car wreck victim for a week (like my face was covered in bloody scabs). I don't think that's the norm and it only was like that because I have sensitive skin. I think most people just have a red face for a few days. As for the results, they were ok. I was told I'd probably need 3 treatments (I think they said that was spread over a year), but after the first, I didn't feel it was worth it. Like I said, mine could be a rare case.

My advice would be to do your research, find a good dermatologist and tell him if you have sensitive skin, and then decide if it's really worth the time and money.

Let me know if you want to know anything else! :smileyhappy:

oopz

(0) Hearts

which laser did u have ?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • oopz